Monday, July 26, 2010

Setting up my blog

Today an event, which I will write about later, set me off. Today is the day I decided to start this blog.
I created a gmail account just for this purpose. myangerblog@gmail.com

Feel free to email me.

Then I set upon the task of creating this blog...
I set the title with no problem. Then I had to set the url. 1st choice was taken. 2nd choice was not but then it didn't create the blog. So I tried again and now the url name was taken...and so was my 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th choices. 15 minutes later I found a name that wasn't already being used. This much akin to my frustration of making new characters to play on City of Heroes, WoW or D&D Online. All names are already taken. So are all cool ideas. That's a rant for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment